Club managers love their members really but they get really frustrated when, they don’t complete all their details, miss a payment, have to manually manage payments, have to point out the terms of a contract when a member wants to leave with no evidence of a member receiving a contract, and a member never getting the club newsletter about a function or new class. Phew… just a couple of things but these tend to make or break a business.
Here are 5 ways a truly integrated fitness membership system can help overcome these issues.
- Paperless signup with mandatory and pre-populated fields ensure you have the correct contact details and spelt correctly for excellent member communication and follow-up.
- Integrated membership agreement with the clubs terms and conditions to ensure each membership has a signature against the terms of the club stored with the members details.
- Immediate communication with the members with a welcome letter with membership and payment agreement sent to their email. This also means ongoing club newsletter and promotional material goes via the right channel.
- Payment details are verified as they are entered into the system and linked directly with the billing system and membership system. No double entry or forms required. Payments can be activated immediately.
- All payments, payment history, and payment follow-ups are all managed with the one system at one time as soon as a payment it requested and received.
The integration of all your membership activity is an innovation the membership industry has never seen and will change the way your run your business.
To find out more about how iconnect360 can help with your business contact us on 1300 762 726 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org.